Monday, December 8, 2014

Mug Cozies

I love custom orders.  They give me an opportunity to listen to a person's requests, add in my knowledge and abilities, and make an item just for them.

These are 4 coffee cup cozies I made for a custom order.  I used Lion Brand Wool-Ease, a wool/acrylic/nylon blend that has easy care (machine wash).  That's important with heavily used household items.  The colorway is White Frost, which has the nylon added for a hazy, sparkly effect.  It's super appropriate for this Christmas season! 


I love how they even LOOK warm.  :)


The mug cozies are knit flat, then joined at the top and bottom, and then you add a crocheted button loop, then attach your button.  I love knitting cables like these, it's fun to see them grow.


As a coffee-lover myself, I hope these warm the cups of someone special this holiday season.  Merry Christmas and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment